Strong Fathers, Stronger Families
Post date: May 4, 2015 9:55:21 PM
Strong Fathers, Stronger Families is a FREE, federally-funded program for fathers. The goal of the program is to help fathers find a job, connect with their children, improve the relationship with their children's mothers, and strengthen the relationship with their partners.
We have permanent full-time positions for fathers.
- MetroCards for workshops and interviews
- Our FREE services include:
- Job placement
- Training opportunities for CDLC
- Child support case management
- Support in working with co-parents
- Tools for building strong relationships
- Employment services
- Financial education (budgeting, saving, planning)
- Tools for positive parenting
- Health insurance benefit screening
- Our program graduates are working full-time in the Transit, Manufacturing, and Maintenance sectors.
- Call 212-994-2737 for more information or respond to this ad via email with your resume and contact information and we'll connect you to one of our program sites in Northern Brooklyn, South Bronx, East Harlem, or Washington Heights.